Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

Well I have been stressing over the last couple weeks about all the blogs I need to catch up on. (I'm right there with you Ashley A). There are just so many great pictures of the holidays. These are just a few of the days prior to Christmas and of the actual day. Later on I will post pictures of Christmas #2 and our trip to Hawkins, TX.
We had a wonderful and well needed break. The best part about it was I got to spend every day with my sweet little boy. I seriously think he grew several inches over the last couple of weeks and he can now sit up on his own and is trying to pull himself up. I am sad that school is back but it makes me cherish evey moment I have with him.
These are just a few of the really cute pictures from our holiday.
I got this onsie at Old Navy knowing it was going to be way too short, but it was so cute and only
$2.99
My mom and dad were able to join the Perkin's Christmas this year, so we had a nice Christmas Eve fondue party at our house. My mom was such a big help with the cooking and decorations. We had a oil, cheese and chocolate fondue. They were all really good with only a few minor adjustments needed for our next fondue party.

Briley by the presents on Christmas Eve.



In his PJ's and ready for Santa to come.



Santa brougt Briley his first big boy sippy cup. He absolutely loves cups and it reminds me of Jill's baby, Calvin. I remember how much he loved them so I have come to the conclusion that all babies love cups.



Briley was really excited about his new toy from MeMo.














































Playing in Grammy and Grandpa's new playhouse.








1 comment:

The Allen's said...

love it love it love it, kath! and no worries about the delay in posts. it just gives us something to look forward to.