
I was attempting to get a photo similar to that of his cousin, Gavin, in this same outfit.

It was very tough because Briley was too interested in the grass, plus it was pretty windy and his nose was runny.

Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Perkins came into town on the 27th to celebrate Christmas with Briley and Logan. It is always good to get to see them.

Opening more presents

Hanging out with Grammy after a long day.

We went over to Brian's parents again on the 28th for Logans birthday and another Christmas with Aunt Sherry, Uncle Bruce, Me-Mo, Cody and cousin Taryn. I was so excited to dress Briley in his Tony Romo jersey for the Cowboys last game. Unfortunately he was supporting the wrong team. Oh Well, maybe next year.

He got a basketball goal from Aunt Sherry and Uncle Bruce.

The Perkins Family
2 comments:
Briley is getting so big, and he is absolutely adorable! I love his eyes. He and Calvin would have so much fun together. Love you guys!
Briley is ADORABLE! I want to meet him someday!! He is too cute for words!
Post a Comment