Thursday, December 18, 2008

6 months

Briley can now sit up like a big boy.

He absolutely loves to jump.




Cute and naked!


Briley is officially half a year old and I was so excited to take him to the doctor to see his latest stats. He weighed in at 16lbs and 9 oz which was in the 33% for weight, and he was 27 1/2 in. long which was in the 83%. So he is going to be our little string bean. On a sad note we found out that he had a double ear infection. This came at quite a shock since he never acted sick or like he was in pain, but if you have ever met him he doesn't really complain about much. So he is on antibiotics and should be in full health by Christmas Day. We were also able to go see Santa this passed weekend but I can't figure out how to scan the pictures on my computer so hopefully those will be up soon. I am so excited that tomorrow, Friday, is my last day of school and I have 2 weeks off to be with Briley and the family for the holidays.

No comments: