Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 month stats are in...





Well I have to start by saying we are loving our little girl. She is a lot more serious than Briley and always seems to be thinking about something. Every now and than she will smile and it is so sweet but we have yet to get a good picture of it. We had our 2 month check up today, which means first round of shots :( She did very well and only cried for a couple of minutes. She has been sleeping most of the day and we will see how the night goes. Kimber is officially 22.75 in (64%tile) which was a huge jump. Her weight was 10 lbs 4 oz (37%tile) which was a little smaller than I expected, but she is our tall/skinny little one. Her head remains in the 5th percentile but the Doctor assured me that it had nothing to do with how smart she would be. I can't tell you how sweet she is and I am reminded how much fun babies are, since they grow sooooooooo fast.
We love you Kimber!

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

I can't stand it!!! I NEED to meet that precious baby! I love your hair, by the way.