Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love my Lovey Dud

So it was really hard to get anything done around the house with a baby who wants to be close to your body all day and a little boy who also wants to be close to you. I decided for mother's day I needed to get myself some type of wrap. After much deliberation I went with the Lovey Dud for its really cute designs and breathable fabric that is perfect for summers in Texas. I absolutely love it even though I could have made it in 30 minutes for 1/4 of the price. She is in it everyday while I do the dishes, fold laundry or I am pushing Briley in the swing. Did I mention how much I looooooooooooove it.

I thought I would throw in a cute picture of the little onsie Jill Schenk got her.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kathryn. I love it on her! I have to admit I'm jealous of the headbands and leggings!!! She is adorable, and I have ordered a lovey dud too!!!