Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Love PTO












I can honestly say one of the hardest jobs in the world is staying home, by yourself with 2 kids, all day. It is something that I absolutely love but not sure if I could do it all day every day forever (if you get my drift). Unless...Brian could be a stay at home dad with me. We have soooo much fun when we are together and I love it when Brian takes PTO days to hang out with the fam. We had 2 days of togetherness before I go back to school. It was filled with shopping, lots of playing together, and a wonderful trip to the Abilene Zoo with Grammy and Logan. Here are a few pictures of our trip to the Zoo and Briley playing on his swingset.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

found your blog through souders saga. You have a precious, little family :) I love when my husband takes the day off and we all go have FUN..it's so much better being the four of us rather than me and the boys, even though I am SO blessed to stay at home with the boys, there's nothing like Daddy being there too! Newest follower!