Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Big 2-7

Well, I am officially the same age as Brian for the next 3 weeks. I love turning a year older because I become that much older than my students. I had a wonderful b-day dinner at cheddars with my family.




Brian and I decided that Hunter (our yellow lab) was going to be both of our birthday gifts to eachother so I expected nothing from him. I was so excited when I saw a beautiful new Bible from him on my birthday morning. I loved my old Bible but it had Schaal on the outside and Perkins is more pertinent right now. He also got me a target gift card b/c its my favorite store.

My mother in law got me a beautiful clock that we put over our fireplace. I love it and so does Briley; every time he comes in the room he yells c-l-ock, over and over.
Also, my mom got me a cute new dress, which I love new dresses.
So it was a great birthday and I am looking forward to being 27 for the next 12 months.








1 comment:

guinnandjules said...

you are hilarious...miss, "i'm looking forward to being 27 for the next 12 months". also, i LOVE your bible. so presh.
and love the clock.
keep in touch mommy perkins!