Briley had his 4 month appt. on Wed to see how big he is getting. He grew 3 in since his last checkup which puts him at 26 in. and in the 83rd percentile for height. He is 13 lbs. 15 oz and the 32nd percentile for weight and his head is 16 in which is in the measly 14th percentile. He is doing absolutely wonderful and our happy little family couldn't be any happier. I am about to move him out of the bassinet into his crib this weekend since 4 months old is plenty of time to be sleeping by his mommy. It is just so easy to put the paci in his mouth around 5:30 to hold him off until I am ready to feed him. We probably won't start solids until month 5 to try to avoid a few allergies, plus its easier just to nurse him. We went to take a few pictures with the pumpkins and they turned out really cute even though it wasn't actually a pumpkin patch (we just pushed a few together at a church's pumpkin sale. I can not wait to post pictures of him in his Halloween costume, but I will leave you all in anticipation to see what he is.
Kids' Art Inspired Stationery
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment